Home > Sage Pastel Partner Intermediate
This comprehensive training course will give you the knowledge and skills necessary to perform a bookkeeper to trial balance function using Sage Pastel Partner Version 14.
R8550.00 Incl VAT (Per Person, Includes Manual, Dataset CD)
PLEASE NOTE: Learnfast serves a full lunch during break as well as coffee, tea and biscuits as part at no extra cost. We also cater for special meals.
The assessment forms part of the course and has to be written within 6 months from the
commencement date of your classroom training or self-study course. To make it easier for you, all the Pastel assessments are now ONLINE. This means that you can write the assessment in your own time and in the comfort of your own home (as long as you have a PC with internet access).
How to register for your ONLINE assessment?
1. Visit the www.pastel.co.za or www.sagepastel.com website.
2. Select the Training Zone tab.
3. Select the Training Zone Option.
4. If you have already created an online profile, log in with your username and password.
5. If you do not have an online profile, click on the here link or the Create Personal Profile link to
create your online profile.
6. Using the Serial Number that you received with your course material, select the option Register
Your Serial Number. Enter your serial number and select register.
7. Select the Write my Assessment option.
8. On the next screen, select your registered assessment.
9. Select the Start assessment button.
10. Select the assessment link that displays in the new screen.
11. Read the assessment instructions and select the Let’s begin button.
On Site & Group Bookings
2. Working in the Demo Company
3. Creating a New Company
4. Auto Setup
5. Edit Masterfiles
6. Supplier Processing
7. Customer Processing
8. Cash Book Processing
9. Monthly Processing
10. Take On Balances