Home > Sage Pastel Xpress Fundamentals
This comprehensive training course will give you the knowledge and skills necessary to perform a bookkeeper to trial balance function using Sage Pastel Xpress Version 14.
R5,850.00 per person Incl VAT
PLEASE NOTE: Learnfast serves a full lunch during break as well as coffee, tea and biscuits as part at no extra cost. We also cater for special meals.
The assessment forms part of the course and has to be written within 6 months from the commencement date of your classroom training or self-study course. To make it easier for you, all the Pastel assessments are now ONLINE. This means that you can write the assessment in your own time and in the comfort of your own home (as long as you have a PC with internet access).
How to register for your ONLINE assessment?
1. Visit the www.pastel.co.za or www.sagepastel.com website.
2. Select the Training Zone tab.
3. Select the Training Zone Option.
4. If you have already created an online profile, log in with your username and password.
5. If you do not have an online profile, click on the here link or the Create Personal Profile link to create your online profile.
6. Using the Serial Number that you received with your course material, select the option Register Your Serial Number. Enter your serial number and select register.
7. Select the Write my Assessment option.
8. On the next screen, select your registered assessment.
9. Select the Start assessment button.
10. Select the assessment link that displays in the new screen.
11. Read the assessment instructions and select the Let’s begin button.
On Site & Group Bookings
2. Working in the Demo Company
3. Creating a New Company
4. Setting up your Company
5. Edit Menu - Customers
6. Edit Menu - Suppliers
7. Edit Menu – Inventory and General Ledger
8. Creating and editing General Ledger accounts
10. The View Menu
11. Sundry Processing